Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and campaigns have become the primary way of advertising on the internet these days. PPC advertising in Adelaide lets you determine exactly who comes to your website. You only need to pay for the clicks to your site if a person clicks on a search engine result, link or banner and lands on your website. If a person only sees your link but does not click it, this is called an impression. You do not have to pay for impressions. However, there are also pricing models mainly based on impressions which charge per thousand. Whether this purchase of impressions is interesting for you or not depends on the product and your target audience.
PPC advertising in Adelaide is based on keyword selection. The entire online advertising market revolves around choosing the appropriate search terms and keywords. A perfectly managed PPC advertising will bring traffic which achieves your goals, whether it is to publicize any event or sell goods and services.
Why to give PPC a try?
- PPC campaign is predictable and you get highly targeted traffic on your website.
- Your company website will be listed on top search engine results.
- With PPC campaign, you will get results faster than from inbound marketing.
- It is extremely easy to scale and you will see immediate results.
How to begin your PPC campaign?
Choose the best e-commerce solutions in Adelaide for higher profitability. They run a few PPC accounts and run your campaigns for a set time period then compare results. The standard set up procedure is:
- Create account and deposit funds
- Receive a confirmation that your account has been activated
- Choose your text and keywords
- Keep a watch on your traffic to evaluate your choice of texts and words
- Adjust your budget for e-commerce solutions in Adelaide accordingly
Many PPC campaigns allow you to bid on your position. Bidding can be quite competitive with advertisers paying more than $5 per click. You can consider your price an acquisition cost- per-customer and it is just a part of the larger picture of website management strategy. PPC advertising campaign can help you reach a larger percentage of your target audience.